Friday, March 3, 2017

I wouldn't have become..

I wouldn't have died..
If the iron sandals that relapse the monsoon,
had not crushed the streams of spring..


I wouldn't have been born..
If the fingers that squeezed the ocean
that lullabied the snowy mountains,
had not poked through my forefathers forehead..


I wouldn't have seen..
if the clouds that descended the shore of lust,
did not have eyes as the sun..


I wouldn't have wandered..
if the venules in his belly
had not berated the crippled doorsteps..


I wouldn't have flown..
if the mountain cavemen,
delivered by the effulgent streets,
did not bore any nails..


I wouldn't have loved..
if the volcanoes musical strings
entranced by the rising wind on the mountains,
had not invaded my shore as a lullaby
embracing the sea ages..


I wouldn't have become..
if I could not sow myself from the earthly lamp,
on to the alley of the milky way..

No comments: